Hey Schnuffeldea - thanks, I love my Kapperl too :) Alex was making fun of me all day long, but I think its cool :)
Yes, the weather is crazy here, you can have everything from sunshine to rain withing 2 hours.. but its also good, it means that a rainy morning can turn into a great afternoon still :)
Hugs from Portland! Bussi Kuschel Kuschel Kuschel Kuschel
2 comments:
Hey US-Hase,
the pics are great to get an impression of your new hometown.
I've heard that wheather is quite crazy in Portland. The pics seem to me that this is really like this - isn't it?
This is a cooooool "Kapperl" Jasmin :-)
Hugs from Vienna (where wheather is as well like in April).
Andrea
Hey Schnuffeldea - thanks, I love my Kapperl too :) Alex was making fun of me all day long, but I think its cool :)
Yes, the weather is crazy here, you can have everything from sunshine to rain withing 2 hours.. but its also good, it means that a rainy morning can turn into a great afternoon still :)
Hugs from Portland!
Bussi Kuschel Kuschel Kuschel Kuschel
Post a Comment