Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Morning Portland!

After a long, long flight and lots of unnecessary waiting (thanks to storm EMMA), i finally arrived safely in our new hometown for the next 3 years: Portland, Oregon! This blog will help me to share my feelings, adventures, everyday life stories and most important: lots of pictures about our new life in the US! First pics will follow soon!

All the best, Jasmin
PS Comments are always welcome :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Schnuffel! Good to see & read that you arrived and like your new appartment and already started to do some pictures. Hopefully we'll also receive some from the gym :)

I just sent out my farewell-mail and will now start my last tour to object 11 etc. Strange feeling right now, but will be celebrating tonight!!!!!
Big hug, Cornelia

Schnuffeldea said...

To complete the "round of Schnuffels" I also have to comment here :-)

I totally share Cornelia's opinion - this blog is a great idea!
Yeah - pics from the gym, of course with you Jasmin sweating and struggeling :-)

Jasminhase - I miss you. And I will also miss Cornelia here :-(

Big hugs, "lonely" Andrea

YPsworld said...

Liebe Schnuffels,

das heißt du hast es überstanden meine liebe Cornelia... Wahnsinn, die letzten Tage sind echt voll schnell vergangen. Für mich wars auch ein sehr komisches Gefühl an meinem letzten Tag - aber du wirst sehen, bald beginnst du was Neues und ich bin mir sicher, dass es dir gefallen wird!

Jaja, das würd euch gefallen, Gym Fotos von der schwitzenden Jasmin - das 24hour Fitnessstudio hier wird auch liebevoll "Meat Market" genannt - kein Kommentar dazu! :)

Ich vermiss euch auch - ist noch immer ein komisches Gefühl so weit weg von zH zu sein..

Dickes Bussi Kuschel!
Jasmin