Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American Food...

Question of the day:

Why do you need apple juice concentrate from 7! countries to make a bottle of apple juice? (ok, there is some Austria in it as well, but still...) Maybe Coca Cola knows the answer... this is just one example of how crazy the food industry is here.. more to come!

3 comments:

Das Nordlicht said...

at least they know "Austria"... that is something!:)

Can't wait to read more about crazy american food!

BIg kiss from Austria,
Anna

SEL said...

Food is not the only crazy thing in America :)...looking forward to more stories.
By the way: send some US tourists over here, they will be in good hands :)
Cheers, S

Schnuffeldea said...

First of all I was not sure whether to write in Englisch or Wienerisch. In order to make my comments readable for all visitors I also decided going for a mixture of both :-)

This apple juice story really made my day and totally reflects the picture I am having of crazy Americans! Don't get crazy Schnuffel abroad the Ocean :-)
Maybe it is better to stop drinking such juices.

Big kiss and hugs from Vienna-Schnuffel-Kuschel Andrea