Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Burnside/Downtown Portland










Von oben nach unten / From top to bottom:
  • Elvis Performer at Burnside Road
    dort steht immer jemand Irrer - die Burnside Road ist eine wirklich stark befahrene, laute Strasse - keine Ahnung warum man gerade dort performen muss ;) / Burnside is a really noisy and busy street, still, you can find all kind of performers there - they somehow enjoy singing against car noise :)
  • Powells Book Store
    eines der größten Büchergeschäfte, die ich je gesehen hab (und ganz anders als all die anderen) / one of the biggest and most different bookstores that I have ever seen!
  • Schöne bemalte Hauswand / Nicely painted wall
  • Restaurant/Bar at Burnside Road
  • Living Room Theaters
    alternatives Kino, das manchmal sogar deutsche Filme spielt / a very alternative cinema, sometimes even playing German movies!
  • Nächsten 2 / Next 2: Downtown Portland buildings

2 comments:

Schnuffeldea said...

I did not trust my eyes when I saw ELVIS on your pics :-) I can't imagine that there are still so many poor guys imitating the King of Rock'n' Roll!

Big kiss and hugs from HOME.
Schnuffel

YPsworld said...

:) Und er ist nicht der Einzige hier in Portland... die stehen halt voll auf Elvis...