Alex and me in 4th July mood :)

Big Firework in Portland - seen from Hawthorne Bridge



Watching the Firework with Lene and Gernot.

St. Paul Rodeo - they had an amusement park as well (a mini prater :)


Cowboys and Bull Riding for everyone :)



There were 17.000 people in the arena!

Rodeo Queens



The horses were so quick, I had a hard time capturing the movements. Unfortunately none of the pics is really sharp, but I still wanted to post them.




4 comments:
Jasmin, your photos of the fireworks are great! Was the crowd huge on the bridge? We're thinking of going to at least the east bank (my sons live in the southeast) next year, even if we have to get a wheelchair (a real one) for Mama. I'm glad you went ahead and posted the rodeo pix,too, since I don't think I'll be going to one any time soon.
Thanks for the info, Jasmin. You're so right, Duncan's a cute little guy. Right now we've got the walking under control, but you never know. Thanks! I hope your week goes very well, too!
DU HAST DIE HAARE SCHÖN, DU HAST DIE HAARE SCHÖN, DU HAST, DU HAST, DU HAST DIE HAARE SCHÖN! ;-)
... und so einen Cowboy-Hut wie diese Typen brauch ich auch!
Greets from The Hague!
m!
www.spatzierer.com
I think I'd take the cow ride challenge! Great fireworks display and seem to have enjoyed it very well!
Post a Comment